Monday, August 10, 2009

Updates...etc

Well, let's see! First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Derrick's mom. Her birthday was on Saturday and we went out to dinner at Chili's with them. I have to recommend the 2 for $20 there! Derrick and I can't get enough of it!

Friday, Kell came up to see our apartment and see us! We had a girls night, even though Derrick was there. We watched We Are Marshall, but apparently Ellen DeGeneres tweets ruined all the sad moments :)

Other than that, not much has happened. I know, eventful! Shark Week is over and Bachelorette doesn't come on anymore so my life is more boring than it was before!

Derrick and I have not been good about working out/eating right recently so we decided to implement Game Night. Well, I decided and Derrick concurred :) Anyways, Derrick hates the board games I want to play, and I don't understand his, so the person who goes to the gym the most that week gets to choose the game we play. I'm really excited! I don't think he is as excited as I am, but that's ok, I like winning :)

My brother started middle school today. Poor thing. No one tells you how horrible middle school is till it's all over. Maybe he won't catch on!

I really don't have much else to comment on, so that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment