Monday, August 17, 2009

No New News

Well, let's see.... today was my first day I got called in to sub! yay! It was for the teacher I will be long term subbing for come October. And it basically kicked my butt! I came in and took a great nap! Derrick came in from work, and I have to admit he was very sweet, but when 6 o'clock rolled around, the poor boy was hungry and asked me what the plans for dinner were, and of course I politely responded, Leave Me Alone, I'm sleeping :) He must really love me. But then I realized I had used one of the ingredients I needed for the dinner I had planned so Taco Bell for him it was. Not me, I won't eat that.

Derrick has been ridiculously busy with work recently. We have barely had time for each other.... scratch that... he has barely had time for me! But it will all be over tomorrow night!

So my non meat eating thoughts are still very present. .Honestly, I didn't have meat for like 3 days, which was a big change for me, and had some chicken last night and could only eat 1/2 I was so disgusted. I'm not sure what this phase is. I like it, but I don't. I kinda wanted to slowly get away from it so I could ease into changing my cooking habits, but I'm not sure it's going to work that way. I did eat a turkey sandwich for lunch today and wasn't disgusted but did try to eat it fast so I wouldn't think about it. I can eat seafood though. That doesn't bother me. Man... my life is rough :)

Oh yeah, it's Derrick's BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!! I'm so excited. He doesn't even care, which has to change. I love birthdays! I love for them to be a big deal. I don't know why. So I'm trying to convince him to be excited. It's on Saturday and his sisters is this Friday! So Happy Birthday Week to her too! yay!

Sewing updates... tomorrow is the first class. I think I might skip out on this one. It's not one I'm enormously interested in, but the next one is soon! Tomorrow is also apparently a free workshop day, so I might drop in to see about that and get some questions for future classes answered.

Carole is safely home from England! yay!! ANd all moved into Athens too!

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment