Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Celebrations

Goodness, it has been a while! Needless to say, we have been busy!

Derrick has been extremely busy with work and I've just been busy with work! He has been having to work a lot of nights lately, so usually we hang out for a while until he has to go back and then I get caught up on the things that are driving me insane! Like organizing and cleaning, mostly :) I can't imagine what it will be like when we have a bigger place!

This weekend we celebrated my birthday and Gold Rush! On Friday night, Derrick and I went out, a little shopping, a little Kani house, and that's about it! It was very enjoyable to just spend some quality time together. On Saturday, we walked around at Gold Rush, and Derrick's parents and sister visited. It was freezing this year! But we warmed up with some homemade beef stew. Yum! And today we met my family for lunch! I got lots of great gifts, thanks everyone!

It's been entirely too long since I last posted but I will work on it. I can't even begin to try and catch you up. I'll do better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment