Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Derrick! Ah! So he suggested that we close the blinds and pull the curtains through the day and it may get cooler. He was right! Last night was much better! Then again, he fell asleep on the couch, so maybe he really IS the problem :)

On another note, I got a Blackberry Storm! yay! So I have been trying to figure it out all day. We went with Verizon, so it's all new to me. I have a new number too, so if you need it, let me know.

When Derrick's mom was up, she also taught me how to use my pressure cooker, a wedding gift we got. Let's just say, that was the most heart-wrenching 30 minutes of my life. It shakes, rattles, spews, spits. I'm surprised it didn't start doing tricks. Anyways, it was successful, but I could have sworn the top was going to fly off at any second. Any time I touched, I jumped 5 feet. It was quite the scene :) Let's just hope I have that luck next time. My heart is beating fast just thinking about it!

Today was a successful cursive writing day. Ha. Leslie might be right.... it might only take me like one more Monday to fully grasp! I should have done this a long time ago!

And I love that a lot of you are reading this! I've already gotten so many verbal comments. I looove it! Keep 'em comin!

Prayer request though! One of Derrick's co-workers is having a double bypass tomorrow... please pray for him and his family! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I have a few curly que H's if you need some suggestions hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! How do you like the Storm? I have another year on my contract with my voyager, and then I'm afraid I may have to upgrade to one of those against my will. So I might as well start looking at them. Hope all is well, and the pressure cooker still scares me, and I'm used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and the pressure cooker made me laugh so hard...... I can just imagine

    ReplyDelete