Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Breathe

I keep trying to tell myself.... just breathe. I'm not even sure I've had time to breathe these last couple weeks! Grad school has started for us both, and I won't lie, it's been rough! Not that classes are hard, but for me, I leave for school at 6:45, ok ok, 7:00, and I don't come get back in the door till 10 pm. It's ridiculous. Especially since I'm a big sleeper, and 10 is just too late for me when I have to get up so early! I am running on empty most days, and wait for my weekends when I can sleep! Derrick and I see each other for all of 20 minutes a day. When I walk in, I'm exhausted, get things ready for the next day, and hit the sack. I must say how grateful I am for Derrick lately, too, because he knows how OCD I am about the cleanliness of our apartment, and he is doing spectacular in keeping it in order. I think he's just avoiding using the kitchen at all, in hopes of not having to clean it, but whatever he's doing, I'm ok with it! Even if it involves only eating $1 Totino's pizzas. Derrick has lots of reading to do, which is not very motivating for him, but he's doing great! You wouldn't be motivated if you saw the size of his book either. My classes will slow down in a couple of weeks, so I am anxiously awaiting!

I also started doing my hospital homebound this week for a kid. It's been fun! A little stressful trying to fit the time in, but I have great administration, so they are working with me! I can usually fit it in between little kid school and grad school, which is great! But I do ask you pray for this child in his recovery. He's doing great, but he's so young, and it dealing with more than any of us could imagine!

Other than that, not a lot is happening. My sister's wedding is quickly approaching and I'm excited! Lots of changes going on for them, and it's fun!

Till next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment