Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Pregnant Girl's Rant

I'm going to preface this by saying that I am beyond thrilled to be pregnant, and this far along. In no way do I wish that were different.... however, that doesn't make it a bed of roses either.

It totally sucks:

8. Felling sick all day
7. Throwing up on a pretty regular basis
6. Eating bland foods all day (to prevent reason #7)
5. Not being able to workout due to reason #8 and #7)
4. My vision completely leaving me (all because of baby!- I didn't wear glasses before but need them almost full time now!)
3. Being told to quit sleeping on your back when it's the only position that doesn't make me want to hurl
2. Not having a good's night sleep due to bathroom runs or other reasons I'm not sure of!


But the thing that sucks the most is.....

1. buying fat clothes to get fatter in.

(Maybe I'll feel different about that when I have a legit baby bump... we'll see).


Anyways, this baby {bump} business is not what it's cracked up to be!{And I'm also vain}

However, when I hear that sweet little heartbeat and see our sweet baby moving all around, it makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a recliner? It's almost as good as back sleeping without really back sleeping.

    ReplyDelete